This compact and stylish little camera really packs a punch in the megapixel department. Feted as the first compact with a 10 megapixel resolution to enter the UK market, it features a 2.8inch display and easy access menu that’s idiot proof.
Quite frankly this looks like a really special piece of kit that will offer exceptional picture quality at a fraction of the size.
The impressive functionality includes:
• BEST SHOT function with high sensitivity shooting mode, up to a maximum of ISO 3200.
• Anti Shake DSP, which is built into the EXILIM Engine image processor, reduces blurring due to unsteady hands or moving subjects.
• Rapid Flash function enables up to three shots per second, enabling high speed flash photography.
• Fast power-on function, so the first shot can be taken just 1.3 seconds*2 after switching on.
• Shutter release lag time of only approximately 0.002 seconds,*3 allowing the shot to be captured practically instantaneously with the push of the shutter button.
• High-speed picture playback of approximately 0.1 second interval.
• Super Life Battery allows up to 360 shots*4 to be taken, measured by CIPA standards.
• Photographic functions designed to take advantage of the camera`s high resolution The revolutionary Zoom Continuous Shutter mode allows the user to compare a wide angle and a telephoto shot in the same display and to take both shots simultaneously with only one press of the shutter button.
• Revive Shot refreshes the faded colours of old photos, bringing them back to life in digital format.
• Quick Zoom feature enables instant switch to a preset zoom ratio with just one touch of a button.
• Movies can be taken in VGA size (640×480 pixels) at 25 frames per second (Motion JPEG).
• Direct On function allows users to press a single button to quickly start the camera in either shooting or playback mode.